Shuttle transfer from Ramon airport is a comfortable way to get by car with a driver to the cradle of Israel’s resorts – Eilat. It is in this southern region that the unique Dead Sea is located, which is visited by thousands of tourists and vacationers to improve their health. Transfer services from the airport to the Dead Sea are more and more often chosen. The advantage of this service is that the fare is fixed and you know it in advance. Booking a transfer to Eilat has no statute of limitations – order a service “car rental Eilat Ramon airport” a month or a week in advance, and you will definitely be met upon arrival. Agree, when planning your vacation, you will know for sure that there will be no problems with transport from Ramon Airport, and this is a great start to any vacation!
A direct path to the Dead Sea resorts
Ramon Airport for passenger flights between countries was inaugurated in 2019. The new airport has become the second largest airport after Ben Gurion, and the main transport link in southern Israel. This facilitates the arrival of those coming to the resorts of Eilat who have chosen medical tourism for treatments in Israel at the Dead Sea. Enjoy the sea of spa Dead Sea treatment and do not think about how you can get to the hotel. The driver will wait for you as long as necessary.
Popular destinations from / to Ramon Airport
|Ramon airport||Ein Bokek|
|Ramon airport||Neve Zohar|
|Ramon airport||Tel Aviv|
|Ramon airport||Ben Gurion airport|
|Ramon airport||Sharm El Sheikh|
What are the direct flights from Eilat airport (city)
- Berlin (Germany)
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Budapest (Hungary)
- Kaunas (Lithuania)
- Krakow (Poland)
- London (Great Britain)
- Moscow ( Russia)
- Paris (France)
- Saint-Petersburg (Russia)
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- Haifa (Israel)
Car classes for transfers from / to Ramon airport
|Standard: 3 passengers, 3 bags||Option for a company up to 4 people|
|Business: 3 passengers, 3 bags||Business trips|
|Premium: 3 passengers, 3 bags||Premium cars for demanding customers|
|Minivan: 8 passengers, 7 bags||Spaciousness and comfort|
|Minibus: 16 passengers, 16 bags||Option for a company up to 16 people|
|Bus: 50 passengers, 50 bags||Option for a group of up to 50 people|
Disadvantages of public transport from Eilat Ramon airport
Closed at night and Shabbat.
Movement according to a schedule and a specific route.
Difficult to navigate those who do not know the city.
For minutes of downtime, you will be charged money
Time to order a taxi and wait
The technical quality and cleanliness of the car are not always top-notch
Child seat surcharge
The language barrier
Waste of time searching
The queue to get in a taxi
No child seats available
Additional charge for the amount of luggage, time of day, weekends, and idle traffic
The language barrier
Book your Eilat Ramon Airport transfers and you will receive
- A fixed price for your destination, which you will know in advance.
- Saving time waiting for a car. The driver will arrive at the terminal awaiting your plane to board.
- Traveling with your family or a large company for your holidays in Eilat, ORMAX will pick you up a comfortable minivan or minibus.
- If your priority is to maintain your image, then in the ORMAX fleet there is a wide selection of business and premium class cars (sedans, SUVs).
- We will take you to the place where you say. Both in one direction and vice versa.
- Russian and English-speaking drivers.
- Guaranteed quality and cleanliness of the car interior. Our cars are not older than 3 years with regular maintenance.
- We provide a child car seat.
- Israeli law prohibits driving a car without air conditioning, so we assure you that you will not suffer from the heat on the road.
- For your convenience, payment methods are discussed with the manager in advance.