The Tel Aviv Airport Shuttle operates every hour, around the clock, seven days a week, providing transportation from Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv. This private airport shuttle service offers a convenient solution for traveling between the airport and Tel Aviv hotels, with pick-up or drop-off options at any Tel Aviv hotel or private address. The fleet consists of modern, air-conditioned vehicles driven by professional English-speaking drivers, often presenting a more cost-effective option compared to taxis. Transfers can be arranged to and from any destination within Israel.
The Tel Aviv Private Airport Shuttle, connecting Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv city, ensures a quicker and more seamless experience than taking the train. While the train may offer a more economical option, it lacks a central stop in Tel Aviv, requiring passengers to arrange for a bus or taxi transfer to reach their destination within the city or from their Tel Aviv hotel to the train station. Additionally, the private shuttle operates 24/7, providing a reliable option even during nighttime and weekends when train services are unavailable.
IMPORTANT DETAILS CRITICAL INFORMATION
- The shuttle service from Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv runs around the clock, departing from multiple locations.
- Reservations and pre-payment for shuttles are mandatory and can be made online before the journey.
- All shuttle services include waiting time, flight tracking, and a designated representative with a name sign in the arrivals hall.
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles, fully licensed, are utilized for all Tel Aviv Airport Shuttles from Ben Gurion Airport.
- Trains from Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv operate hourly during the day, with no service at night or on weekends (from Friday afternoon to Saturday night). While the train fare is economical (approximately $4), the train stops on the outskirts of Tel Aviv at four stations. From there, passengers may need to take a bus to reach their accommodations, which can be a time-consuming process.
- Opting for a taxi from the train to the accommodation would likely cost around 50 NIS (approximately $15), considering additional charges for bags. The cost may vary based on the distance traveled. It’s important to bring your own baby seat.