Choosing the best transfer company for you
To find the best transfer campaign in Israel, you need to ask the right questions to the manager and yourself before booking. Unfortunately, not all transport services provide luxury cars and the service may surprise you.
The article describes 3 main questions that a transport company needs to ask before ordering a trip. Knowing them, you will confidently and easily find the first-class transfer in Israel in a VIP car.
1.What services does the company provide?
Knowledge of the available services provided by the transport company guarantees the satisfaction of your travel needs. Maybe you are looking for a car to travel with friends or family for the weekend, or you need a luxury car with a driver for a business meeting?
ORMAX is a leader in providing transfer services in Israel. The company is approached by clients who are looking for first-class transport for all occasions. Popular services include:
- Transfer from/to Ben Gurion Airport. For business or leisure travelers, traveling to and from the airport is the last thing on your mind. ORMAX offers VIP service at the airport (meeting, Fast Track), as well as transfer from/to the airport, with which you are guaranteed to arrive on time, get to the hotel or to the address of any city in Israel: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Eilat, The Dead Sea, Netanya.
- Business transfer. ORMAX transfer services for corporate organizations are ideal for business trips. A professional team of drivers provides the highest level of service and comfort on every trip. ORMAX offers cars from its own fleet in perfect condition in quantities that will satisfy any group, up to the diplomatic motorcade.
- Solemn events. Trips for weddings, anniversaries, or birthdays will be held at a high level, as ORMAX is the best in its niche to cater for any special event. You and your guests will not be late for the banquet, the appearance of the drivers will not make you blush, and the condition and exterior of the cars will prove to you that you have chosen the right company.
ORMAX strives to exceed customer expectations, with us you can travel for any reason, wherever you want, with comfort, style, and safety.
2. What regions and cities of Israel do you serve?
Do you want to book a transfer from Jerusalem to Haifa or transfer from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Without specifying the directions provided by the company, you will order the service in vain when you know that you can’t be delivered to where you need it.
It is very important to ask which areas (regions, cities) the transport company serves. Ideally, you should try to find a transport company with a proven reputation throughout Israel and take you anywhere.
ORMAX drivers do their best to take care of your entire trip and help with any luggage and belongings. You will see that they are proud of their work and this will affect the travel experience you get, no matter where you need to go and what transfer around Israel you book: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Eilat, Bat Yam, Netanya.
3. What is the cancellation policy?
Your plans may change and with them your trip. Therefore, the choice of a transport company with a flexible cancellation policy, makes it clear that you will be treated with understanding and you are guaranteed to avoid fines.
Some transport companies charge a cancellation fee if the customer needs to cancel or change the trip at the last minute. Therefore, carefully read or orally clarify the timing of the cancellation. Any company that values its customers provides flexible cancellation dates and you can change the conditions of the trip if necessary.
ORMAX devotes the necessary time and effort daily to provide its customers with online or telephone support. The transfer company in Israel strives to make customers feel comfortable and confident in their travels and travels.