Visit the holy sites on a guided day tour from Jerusalem. In the plan for this trip, stops in Nazareth, Capernaum, the Sea of Galilee, and Tabgha, with a tour and listening to a sightseeing tour of the sights.
- Tel Aviv
- Sea of Galilee
Briefly about what you will see in tour from Jerusalem: Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Tiberias
- The private guided tour will start from Jerusalem along the coast to Nazareth via Tel Aviv. On the way, you will see the Armageddon Valley.
- In Nazareth, you will visit the Church of the Annunciation, the largest Roman Catholic church in the Middle East. The unique basilica was designed by the Italian architect Giovanni Muzio in the 60s of the XX century.
- In Tabgha you will drive through Kafr Kana to visit the Church of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes. On the Sea of Galilee are the ruins of the ancient synagogue of Capernaum, which you can see after admiring the waters of Lake Tiberias. From the northern part of the Sea of Galilee, you will enter the city-health resort and religious shrine – Tiberias.
- You will reach Jerusalem along a picturesque road, where the mountain-shrine Tabor in the Lower Galilee in the east of the Jezreel Valley will open to your eyes.
It’s important to know!
- Closed, comfortable clothing.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Solar protection.
- This is a full-day tour so can be exhausting for children.