How to get to the Yitzhak Rabin Medical Complex in Israel
The complex is located in the city of Petah Tikva. More than 1000 doctors of the highest qualification work here. The medical center has about 1500 stationary beds and 37 operating rooms with the latest types of equipment. The center specializes in organ transplantation:
- heart and artificial heart;
- bone marrow;
- retinas of the eye.
The hospital includes several centers with a narrower specialization. These are children’s departments of oncology, surgery, neurology, cardiology and more. As well as adult departments in the same specialties.
For this institution, medical tourism has become commonplace. The clinic has an international department for working with foreign patients; the staff has translators and other specialists who guarantee the maximum comfort of people from different countries in the hospital. Suppose you plan to undergo treatment at this medical center. In that case, we recommend you think through all the organizational details in advance, for example, how to get to the Yitzhak Rabin Medical Complex in Israel and where you and your companions will live.
Why use a private transfer to get from the airport to the clinic?
If you have been to airports before, you know that calling a taxi can be a hassle. The queues are enormous, and it can take several hours to get from one end of the terminal to the other; it is difficult even for a healthy person; what can we say about patients suffering from serious illnesses? Problems like these have led many people to look for other ways to reach their destination; the best solution is a private transfer for treatment or a medical examination. Let’s analyze the benefits of ordering a taxi transfer from Ben Gurion to Yitzhak Rabin Medical Complex:
- Capital savings: arranging your transfer in advance is essential because if there are no available places at the time you want, you may end up paying more than if you had booked in advance.
- Reliability: by making an appointment in advance, you do not have to worry that the driver will be late to pick you up. You will also know exactly how much the services cost so that there are no surprises.
If an unexpected situation occurs, such as an accident or other problems with the car, the operator will contact another driver and send him to take you to the clinic.
Benefits of ordering a taxi transfer to Yitzhak Rabin Medical Complex
If you are looking for a reliable organization that will help you ride to the Yitzhak Rabin Medical Complex in Israel, we recommend contacting ORMAX. Consider some of the company’s competitive advantages:
Ability to choose a car model: the company’s fleet includes luxury cars, minivans, buses, etc.
- Only polite and professional drivers regularly undergo medical examinations in Israeli clinics to keep you safe.
- No hidden costs: experts will name the price you must pay in advance. You will not have to pay extra for gasoline and vehicle wear and tear. You can be sure that when you get into the car, you will pay the amount that you were originally told.
You will never have to worry about looking for a taxi at Yitzhak Rabin Medical Complex in Israel if you use ORMAX’s transport reservation service, as the company always has a car waiting for you as soon as you get off the plane.
Drivers will help you with your luggage so that you can quickly start diagnosis and treatment.