You will enjoy a comfortable guided tour from Ashdod to Jerusalem. On the tour, you will see the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, and other major sights of Jerusalem.
- Ashdod port
- Mount of olives
- Gethsemane garden
- Jaffa gate
- Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Via Dolorosa
- Wall of Tears
- Arabic market
Briefly about what you will see in tour to Jerusalem from the port of Ashdod
- Your guide will take you to Jerusalem by car from the port of Ashdod. In Jerusalem, you will visit the Garden of Gethsemane, the Mount of Olives, and the Jaffa Gate. Walkthrough the Christian and Jewish quarters of Jerusalem.
- Via Dolorosa, you will reach the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Western Wall. Round off your guided tour of the Holy City with a walk through the colorful and memorable Arab market. At the end of the tour, you can return back to Ashdod or stay in Jerusalem.
It’s important to know!
- It is forbidden to wear clothes with bare shoulders.
- Comfortable walking shoes are required.